1. Registration application can be filled online or physically submitted at SRGPS (Paschim Vihar) on any working day (Monday – Saturday) from 9AM to 3PM.
2. Admissions are open for Caterpillar , Butterfly , EYFS-1 , EYFS-2 , Day-care and extra evening activities.
|Sr No.||Age Eligibility|
|1||Below 2 for Caterpillar|
|2||2 to 3 years for Butterfly||3 to 4 years for EYFS-1||4 years plus for EYFS-2|
4. Only one form will be accepted for one child.
5. For any other information please contact School office or visit website regularly.
a. Please note that Application Form does not entitle or guarantee admission to a candidate.
b. Admission will be valid only if all the applicable fees and charges are paid in full by the prescribed date together with necessary documents, certificates and on completion of all admission formalities.
c. Final admission is subject to verification of the following documents to be produced in Original along with the Photocopies.
d. The school shall not consider any other document except any one of the following documents, as proof of residence.
* Proof of Residence (any of the following)
i) Ration card Issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of child).
ii) Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents.
iii) Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
iv) Electricity bill/MTNL telephone bill (Water bill/Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.)
v) Aadhaar card/UID card issued in the name of any of the parents.
* Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation (Original Certificate will be submitted in the school)
* In case of Sibling, a copy of Fee Bill issued by the school office.
Following documents are required and to be filled up at the time of admission
1. Admission Form
2. 6 Photographs of the child in an envelope.
3. 2 set of Parents Photograph.
4. Birth Certificate issued by the MCD/appropriate authority. Original and Photocopy of the same.
5. Residential Proof.
6. Fee receipt in case of sibling.
7. Affidavit for First Child/Girl Child.
8. Medical Form.
9. I-Card Performs.
10. Transportation Form.
11. Medical fitness certificate outlining the immunization given to the child.